For more information, browse through our International Partners e-book !
These partner institutions are all options for the ALS 6905 class required for the Ph.D. and Global Agroecology Certificate. This class consists of a 3 to 6 months research experience abroad, in one of the above institutions. Students are required to take part in an existing project there, which does not entails any cost for the receiving institutions. The travel expenses will be payed for by the students’ advisors. The living expenses abroad are at the students’ charge.
– INRA Centre Antilles-Guadeloupe
– Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI): Robert H. Smith Facutly of Agriculture, Food and Environment
– Univerista di Foggia
– Wageningen University and Research Center
– Gyeongsang National University
– University of the Virgin Islands