The UF in ISARA-Lyon is an exchange program, primarily for graduate students, that provides an opportunity to earn credits while studying throughout France-Lyon. UF graduate students enrolled in the newly launched Agroecology concentration can study one or two semesters at ISARA-Lyon in any of these 5 specializations:
1. Agriculture, environment and natural resource management
2. Agri-food, food and industrial management
3. Markets and corporate management
4. Sustainable rural development
5. Wine production and enology
In special cases, undergraduates will be considered. For more information, please contact Diane Rowland (email@example.com).